This project consisted of seismic upgrades to the building that included new roof sheathing, new floor to walls ties at all diaphragms, strong back bracing of bell tower at upper level, grouted exterior masonry hollow cell walls, added new classroom framing, and a new structural CMU stair tower addition.
Mountain also completed the following for the project.
- New roofing, gutters & downspouts
- Exterior masonry cleaning and sealing
- New plaza entrance with exterior staircase and ADA ramp access
- Replacement of damaged city sidewalks and alley driveways
- Added two new classrooms with new windows
- Remodeled warming kitchen
- Added stair tower to provide additional egress for the building
- New lighting, electrical service, and panels
- New energy-efficient HVAC systems for the building
- New paint and flooring throughout the interior
- New stairway from the 6th avenue entrance to the basement
- New sanctuary stage and stage wall